Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Design Grove is Moving!

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen a few tweets about a new blog! Since I started The Design Grove, I've progressed in my style as well as professionally. I decided that I wanted to have a blog that would coincide with my future business name, but still achieve the same level of inspiration for brides. Therefore, Every Last Detail was created.


Every Last Detail, (ELD for short) will provide inspiration, ideas, and insight for brides, just as The Design Grove has done. I believe that the whole look and feel of a wedding or event is created through the details, and I will of course cover every last one of those details!

There are some new aspects to ELD that The Design Grove didn't have, such as a "Resources To Love" section, listing great blogs and vendors. Working in the event industry, I've learned a lot, and I will also be sharing some of the tidbits that I learn. My ultimate goal is to help brides have the best wedding that they possibly can, and Every Last Detail will help them do just that!

So get ready for the official launch tomorrow! Change your blog reader feeds, and if you haven't subscribed to The Design Grove, be sure sign up for the updates for Every Last Detail!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin