Monday, November 30, 2009

DIY Illuminated Table Numbers

Even though the holiday crafts are beckoning to me, I thought we needed some wedding related DIY goodness today. For some reason, I absolutely love table numbers, and when I saw these, I thought, "Why didn't I think of that?!"

These illuminated table numbers were featured on the Intimate Weddings Blog and were made by Tuppence of Momfetti. Tuppence used these as her table numbers and they came out beautifully! The elegant paper combined with the glow from the candlelight adds instant intimacy to any event.


The full instructions can be found {HERE}...it seems easy enough! (I actually almost got up to make some for myself, but then I realized that I didn't need table numbers anymore.) These would also be great for some sort of themed party. You can easily change the look of them depending on the font, shapes and paper you use! Plus, they're functional and are a perfect way to add some decor to your event! Who else is loving these table numbers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin